Follow ♥
He caught my eyes
Friday 3 August 2012 , 09:25 , 0 little bunny

the first time i meet him at the bus station
that time he caught my eyes
we on the same bus that time
same destination
he is the tall guy look like a nerdy boy but still cute for me
after that day i usually saw him near my dorm
practicing his soccer skills
i want to know his name
what is his name?
i admire him for 6months before this
and right now almost 1 year and half i still admire him
still don't know his name 
should i called him Mr.Soccer?
i was hoping that he look his way towards me
i really hope
really hope that i could get to know you
i really like to watch you from a far
and i found that you look so cute playing soccer with your tall body
should i tell my guys friend about you?
or should go to you and tell you that i want to know your name?
i want to but another part of me is afraid of rejection and shame
so what can i do?


to Mr.Soccer:
i really love to watch you from a far because i found that you really cute..i really want to get to know you but i'm really shy person and i'm afraid that you might reject me and left me heart broken like my past crushes..i'm just a plain girl that never been in love..always fall in love but never been in love..if you find me childish..yes thank you..i really found that too..childish girl that want to fall in love..and hoping that guy will fall in love with her..
from:Your Secret Admire

Past >>
Big Thanks To;

Skin By; Aina Irdina
Inspired;
Others; I II III