Follow ♥
Babo fall in Love
Saturday 24 March 2012 , 23:30 , 0 little bunny
Assalammualikum :))

hey guys~poem for ya'all(rekaan semata-mata x ada kena-mengena dgn org yg hidup ataupun yg dh mati)

i saw you in my dream,
i thought it just a dream ,
but never thought that i saw you in reality life.
you look much more awesome then my dream.
really.
i'm not lying.
on the first moment that i saw you
you really do attract me.
somehow i really want to know your name
just your name
it's already enough for me
but on the second thought
i want to get to know you
talk to you
hang out with you
get to know each other
but the thing is
for me to speak to you is hard
maybe i will get rejection from you
maybe i get fool but you
maybe just maybe you hate me
that scared me the most.
so with this way
i'm only doing is keep my head low
and zip my mouth.
keep everything in my heart..

P/s :maybe you think i am a fool?yes maybe i am because i'm a fool that fall in love with someone that doesn't like me back.


Past >> | << Future
Big Thanks To;

Skin By; Aina Irdina
Inspired;
Others; I II III